Progression of Skills
Adaptations to The Curriculum and Learning Environment
We make the following adaptations to ensure all pupils’ needs are met:
- Differentiating our curriculum to ensure all pupils can access it, for example, by collaborative learning, 1:1 work, teaching style, content of the lesson, etc.
- Adapting our resources and staffing.
- Using recommended aids, such as laptops, coloured overlays, visual timetables, larger font, etc.
- Differentiating our teaching, for example, giving longer processing times, pre-teaching of key vocabulary, reading instructions aloud, etc.
- Access Arrangements for statutory tests.