Kates Hill Primary was inspected on 22nd March 2022 and found to be a 'Good' school. Ofsted stated that:
- Kates Hill is "a well-led community minded school" and a "jolly, up beat place where pupils can excel"
- "Behaviour is managed very well"
- "Leaders and staff are friendly, firm and fair"
- "Pastoral support is strong and staff are positive role models"
- "Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities get the right support. Staff take advice from specialists and support pupils to take a full part in lessons and other activities. In addition, the school’s attention to mental health and well-being is notable."
- "Staff take pupils out and about. Pupils use the school grounds to grow vegetables and to learn about wildlife. Further afield, pupils visit museums and older pupils recently spent a weekend at a residential activity centre. These activities prompt pupils’ interest in the wider world."
The full inspection report can be found here.
Parent View is an online facility launched by Ofsted in October 2011 that allows parents and carers to give their views about their child’s school at any time of the school year. The questionnaire is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views to inspectors about their child’s school at the time of a school inspection.