In our Early Years
- Happiness is a priority
- Children learn through practical, challenging activities
- Respect for the child as an individual is of paramount importance
- The individual child is catered for, both in the planning of the curriculum and assessment
- Each child’s progress is carefully monitored and recorded
- Strong links are formed between home, school and the wider community
Our Reception and Nursery children have access to a separate play area with activity cabins, play equipment and its own pirate ship.
We have Nursery places available now! Children can start as soon as they turn three years old. We offer 15 free hours a week which can be taken in the morning or afternoon.
Morning sessions are 8:30am until 11:30am.
Afternoon sessions are 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
We also offer 30 hours if both parents work and earn at least £120 a week. Children come to Nursery Monday to Friday, all day.
Our Reception is currently full.
Ms. Ward the Early Years Phase leader welcomes visits to the Early Years.