Uniform and Suppliers
School uniform is very important, and we want the children to take a pride in themselves and to be proud of being at Kates Hill Primary school.
- Dark grey skirt/dress/trousers
- Dark grey salwar and kameez
- White blouse/polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan (waist length, no hood)
- White, black or grey socks/tights
- Royal blue headscarf (no longer than shoulder length)
- Summer: Blue and white gingham dress (optional)
- Summer: White leggings/tights (optional)
- Dark grey trousers
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt/jumper
- White, black or grey socks
- Summer: Dark grey shorts (optional)
Boys & Girls Shoes
- Plain, flat black shoes
- No heels/platforms
- Must cover toes and be secured to the foot
Boys & Girls PE Kit
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- Plain royal blue polo shirt
- Black pumps
- Black trainers for outdoor PE
- All items of clothing must be plain, i.e., with no embellishment, patterns or branding. The only exception is the school logo.
- No jewellery or personal items are allowed to be worn apart from stud earrings and a watch. For safety, such items MUST be removed for PE.
- No make-up, including nail varnish, is allowed.
- Please note that children do not need large bags (no bigger than a book bag). Storage is limited, so please only send what is necessary.
- For health and safety reasons, all footwear should be flat. No heels or platforms are allowed, all footwear must cover the toes and be secured to the foot.
- Items of uniform can be purchased from Crested Schoolwear. However, please speak to us in school if families experience any barriers to obtaining a uniform.
- It is expected that logoed jumpers are worn to school by all pupils, but plain polo shirts and PE kits are acceptable.